Syte conducts Digital Health strategy consulting with a focus on digital business models and according cost savings and new revenue streams.
The Syte concept on Digital Health advisory is a fast start with a combination of traditional and innovative digital services before changing an entire value chain to support optimal growth.
Syte supports multinationals with the establishment of their Digital Health strategy to face disruptive competition.
The key services of Syte include:
- Strategy consulting Team experience from the world’s leading strategy consulting firms is combined with longstanding industry expertise.
- Innovation structure building Syte supports in building corporate structures to speed up digitization, leading to concrete cost savings and new revenue streams.
- Project implementation The Syte philosophy is a globally, targeted and fast implementation of Digital Health services to see early successes in a minimum amount of time.
Digital Health requires a distinct framework and thus challenges are threefold:
- A clear and precise business model has to be build that is viable in the long term – for startups as well as for corporates.
- In contrast to software and services outside the healthcare sector, regulations barely hinder fast implementations. In Digital Health regulatory hurdles have to be overcome. Especially unexperienced teams struggle with this burden.
- It is pretty characteristic for the healthcare sector that the payer, customer or patient, the provider and the physician are four parties (“The four P’s”) that have to be considered for successful healthcare products.
The organizational integration of digital services is a critical step in the transition from innovation towards implementation. Syte structures this process and helps in building successful innovation structures.